Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Eric Goldberg interview
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eric Goldberg interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Kerry, do you still have that Aladdin vid with that song ordinary day? You should send that to one of the animators or actors for their birthday Very Happy
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord I'd be terrified to do that Laughing . Plus I don't think they'd download somthing from some random person out of caution. Only reason David Hewletts seeing the vid I'm sending id 'cause a friends organizing a little birthday thing where they are going to make a fan book for him with fan art music vids etc. She has my vid so she'll be burning it to a disc to send Smile
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, afraid you'll be sued? Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, also that ordinary day one needs work. I was going to edit it but I am so backed up with stargate and aladdin vids its gonna have to wait. Also I need to edit a few vids so my wob hostess can put them back up
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn it! I should have checked his forum before sending the question.

Quote:
Hey gang - I'm afraid Stephen is going to be unable to respond to email and posts until after May 9th. We just went over his schedule and it's extremely hectic until then. This has to do with the new movie Enchanted, with ASCAP travel, London WICKED casting and production, music prep for Geppetto & Son, and so on. In the meantime, enjoy searching through the forum and if you have questions I'll do my best to find an answer or provide one if I know it! Thanks so much for your understanding. All the best,

Michael Cole

Maybe I should ask this Michael guy my question? I want to know, dang it! Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
No, also that ordinary day one needs work. I was going to edit it but I am so backed up with stargate and aladdin vids its gonna have to wait. Also I need to edit a few vids so my wob hostess can put them back up

Grr, do you know how long it took me to download and save the first video? Laughing Well, when you edit it make sure to post it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum