Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Unexpected Kiss...M&D
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unexpected Kiss...M&D
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Unexpected Kiss...M&D Reply with quote

Yep, the Mozenrath/Dondi ship has come to port into my head once more, though this time, it is the teen meglomaniac that is placed in an uncomfortable position.

Last edited by Nez on Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"OMG I have girl cooties now!" Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
"OMG I have girl cooties now!" Laughing

Then comes the marathon scrubbing and his skin coming off as a result. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd have no skin left Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he would still be muttering, "still have cooties, must have acid bath". Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bah! Vile creature!" Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when the bad guy's a geek, though a strangely pretty geek. Laughing
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now I present...

Unexpected Kiss

The ficlet

It was very dark in the Citadel, save for that sliver of light that was emerging from Mozenrath’s room. Dondi, a bit restless, wandered from the spare room and noticed it. She quietly crept up to the door and peered in. The young man was sitting on the floor, reading a scroll. He wore a long dark blue tunic in lieu of his regular attire, though the gauntlet was still on his right hand as always. Dondi wondered if his hand ever got too sweaty. She also noticed that he didn’t wear his turban and his curly black hair was very fly-away and messy, even though he had made it obvious that he was very vain about his looks.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Mozenrath asked suddenly. Dondi’s eyes widened as the sorcerer gestured her to come. She pushed the door ajar further and walked very cautiously into the room. He had also made it obvious that her teacher was dangerous. Some days ago, he charmed her into a trap that took her away from Eden and used her as an offering for this creature in exchange for the return of his gauntlet and just this afternoon he had nearly drowned Sadira in a sand pit during a wizard’s duel. Down in her gut, Dondi did not want to know his punishments for wandering out of bed in the middle of the night. She sat down in front of him, legs crossed.

“What are you doing out of bed?” Mozenrath asked.

“I couldn’t sleep,” Dondi replied quickly.

“No doubt thinking about your genie and the witch,” the sorcerer said, abrasively. “You’ll get to see them. I’m bound to give you back to her every other day.” He exhaled sharply. “I don’t see why I just can’t have you and your geni-ugh, Eden.”

“Sadira’s curse,” Dondi pointed out.

“Yes,” Mozenrath frowned as he muttered under his breath, “her curse. Stupid witch.”

“Well, I like her,” Dondi said, “and Eden likes her too.”

“Oh, yes,” Mozenrath thought bitterly, rolling his eyes, “she likes everyone except for the big bad wizard.”

“Yes and that makes her an expert at magic,” he said aloud, very curtly. He then leaned towards Dondi, causing her to fall over. “Well, Little Miss Sunshine, remember that you’re in my camp now and I run things very differently here. Comprendé?”

“Uh, yes?”

Mozenrath then stretched his arm and pointed to the door. Understanding his intention, Dondi got up and walked quickly to the door. Watching her disappear out the door, the sorcerer sighed heavy and returned his attention to the scroll. Suddenly, he heard the sound of feet quickly walking back. At the corner of his eye, he spotted Dondi as she leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

“Night,” she said and quickly left the room. The young man had a very stunned look on his face as if he had seen a ghost.
Jafar's Hourglass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes, that's cute. A lot of fangirls could learn a lot from that, I think. I guess this goes to prove somehow that Mozenrath is related to Willy Wonka on some level.

On a strictly critical level, though, you made Mozenrath's lips too small, his body looks generally too chunky and childlike, and you should have shaded the hair a little like you did the eyebrows.

(It's cute; he looks like Frodo. But it's not quite Mozy.)

Avatar base by Angy(-chan) at Yume Studio.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janette Morgan wrote:
Ah, yes, that's cute. A lot of fangirls could learn a lot from that, I think. I guess this goes to prove somehow that Mozenrath is related to Willy Wonka on some level.

On a strictly critical level, though, you made Mozenrath's lips too small, his body looks generally too chunky and childlike, and you should have shaded the hair a little like you did the eyebrows.

(It's cute; he looks like Frodo. But it's not quite Mozy.)

Like Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka (pasty, charming but has severely stunted social skills, and terrified of children Laughing ), 'cause that's what I'm seeing when you say that.

I can see what you mean in the face, but in my defense, he's wearing a tunic and that can make anyone look chunky.

I actually drew another Moze as sort-of a body study, where I tried to make him as scrawny as possible, without him looking like a glorified stick figure.
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Like Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka (pasty, charming but has severely stunted social skills, and terrified of children Laughing ), 'cause that's what I'm seeing when you say that.

Yeah, that's pretty much what she means. And the exhibited symptoms when coming in contact with young females: spinal stiffness, cold sweat, difficulty breathing...

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Nez wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty much what she means. And the exhibited symptoms when coming in contact with young females: spinal stiffness, cold sweat, difficulty breathing...

And he even has his own army of hive-minded workers, though none of them look like Deep Roy. Laughing
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as promised, Janette, I got the infamous shirtless Mozey .
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sure is one skinny little boy...

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It kind of reminds me of my infamous "I can't believe it's not butter" Moze pic, except he's definitely less bulky. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum