Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Merchandise Sightings!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Merchandise Sightings!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across it on ebay. Actually I thought it was an old cd released around KoT. If I can get get it without paying a fortune in shipping a copy is mine.

It's as if they heard, proxis.nl has it imported for not even 11 euro. I'll wait with ordering till the cd released. I'm still waiting for a book I paid.
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone Very Happy I`ve been gone so long that it`s hard to keep up with what`s new. Embarassed Anyway, I found a Jasmine key chain at Target. I saw a drawing pad with Jasmine on the cover at Kmart. This store is also selling Disney princess calendars. The pictures are really cute.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This store is also selling Disney princess calendars. The pictures are really cute.

I've seen that calendar- thankfully, it's not exactly the same pictures as the two years have had. And why the hell is Mulan a part of the Princess Collection now, anyway? Everyone else in the collection is making sense, except Mulan, who has no royal ties to anyone except for the Emperor, and that's certainly not a connection that makes her royalty at the end of the movie.

[/rant]
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
And why the hell is Mulan a part of the Princess Collection now, anyway?

I'm just glad they are including her on stuff. It's about time, too. Even if it is in the wrong category. I doubt if they would stick her in the Adventure series, which is a cryin' shame.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't really a new merchandise thing (I don't think so, anyway), but I managed to find an Aladdin lunchbox at the grocery store where I just started working. It's a hard red one, with Aladdin, Genie, Abu, Mechanicles, and Scooter on the front, and it comes with a thermous with Aladdin, Abu, Iago, Carpet, and Abis Mal on it. Cost me $5.

Working does have it's advantages...
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that picture before; I didn't know they'd put it on lunchboxes. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll Alert !!! Very Happy I found the Charming Princess Jasmine doll at Walmart. It costs $9.96. She wears a purple outfit and comes with little charms to wear.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadira wrote:
Doll Alert !!! Very Happy I found the Charming Princess Jasmine doll at Walmart. It costs $9.96. She wears a purple outfit and comes with little charms to wear.

You're lucky. I've been looking around for that doll for months Crying or Very sad
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Tower Records has samples of the Aladdin karaoke CD...

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=3068874

My opinion? Ugh. I was hoping for true original instrumentals on this one, but it looks like it's following the same pattern as Disney karaoke CDs of the past - re-recorded background vocals that sound nothing like the original, and new instrumental tracks that just sound corny. And the tracks with vocals are NOT the originals - they're new recordings. Rolling Eyes
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

My opinion? Ugh. I was hoping for true original instrumentals on this one, but it looks like it's following the same pattern as Disney karaoke CDs of the past - re-recorded background vocals that sound nothing like the original, and new instrumental tracks that just sound corny. And the tracks with vocals are NOT the originals - they're new recordings.

These samples are terrible! Oh my... the vocal tracks are just sickning and annoying. I must own this CD for the crap factor alone.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
I must own this CD for the crap factor alone.

You will eventually Wink

But yeah, not really merchandise but more so a design. Aladdin pictures are now finding its way onto Kellogg's breakfast cereal boxes. I have one with Aladdin and Genie right before Genie takes Jafar's lamp and pitches it out to the desert.
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Kmart , Walmart and the K B toy store, but I didn`t see any new Aladdin merchandise. Crying or Very sad I haven`t been to the Disney store yet. I hope they have something worth while. Has anyone seen any good new stuff?
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New stuff? no but there's little Aladdin stuff where I live well if you count some Disney Princess goodies there is some but not much.

As for older Aladdin goodies I got my Christmas present early this year, we don't do x-mas presents but that's beside the point Mr. Green
On Ebay I won Aladdin Christmas postcards from the UK.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2274324227
The seller has another Aladdin x-mas cards auction running so...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, there's a stylin' fun Jasmine head. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2697401

There's a ballerina toy http://www.fisher-price.com/us/princess/products/product.asp?cat=figure&catcode=princess_figures&pg=4&id=23375

And a new movie poster. I've seen a really nice cup on Ebay too. I wondering where all the Al merchandise is at. My friend said she spotted a Genie and Abu plush doll at the Disney store in NY that were over a foot high. Maybe you'll get lucky.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I bought a "how to draw Disney Princesses" booklet. Hiding it from my little sister who likes to tease me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum