Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - I went to WDW!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I went to WDW!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: I went to WDW! Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been logging in for awhile because I went to Walt Disney World! Very Happy Well, at this park the characters of Aladdin got the recognition that they deserves. So, If you're heading down there and want to see them in attractions and shows. I tell ya!

Cinderellabration: Cinderella gets crowned as a princess. Aladdin and Jasmine joins in. When they come in, the chorus sings prince Ali. Aladdin prances around swinging his cape, ( Ha! Ha !He looks so cute! Aladdin looks so hansome!) and Jasmine bows so gracefully. They do the waltz together.)

Tiki Room Under New Management : For all Iago fans! You have to see it!.
Iago and Zazu are part of the managers. Iago is all fat and puffy. I want to hug him! He's sings to a melody of " A friend like me" and he sings about himself to it. He angers the Tiki gods and they kick him out. In the end Iago shows up. He's all in smoke and smut. Still he's so puffy. I want to hug him!.

Philarmagic: This is the one thing that have to go first on the list. All the characters are in CG ( computer generated). Donald chases after Mickey's sorcer's hat. He goes through different scenes of animated movies and of course, Aladdin!!. Aladdin sings a whole new world to Jasmine. You can feel the wind blow through your hair and smell Jasmine's perfume. They look really good in CG! Also you get to fly around the CG version of Agrabah!For Genie fans! Before the show there this poster of Genie sings the blues. Genie is on mic and he had this raga hat on his head. In the background there other genies playing jazz instruments. I took a picture of it. I'll post it when it's developed.

Their lights parade : There's a float of Genie wearing a tuxedo and he was the conductor with a baton. His costume has all the lights on him. Freaky is that his eyes were lighted up.

Kali rapids in Animal Kingdom: I also took a picture of this poster. It was an India movie poster. It was a guy with long thick poofy hair and a monkey on his back. His facial features is Aladdin's. He exactly looks like Aladdin if he was in real life. The girl in that picture is obviously Jasmine.

The car parade in MGM studios: It had the genie car with Aladdin and Jasmine .

Magic Carpet ride: It's just like the Dumbo ride but only carpets.

Merchandise: There's more Aladdin stuff out there than what they have at the Disneyland Resort. Laughing Ha ha. I bought them all.
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to WDW! Reply with quote

Welcome back! Very Happy
Mariposa79 wrote:
Tiki Room Under New Management : For all Iago fans! You have to see it!.
Iago and Zazu are part of the managers. Iago is all fat and puffy. I want to hug him! He's sings to a melody of " A friend like me" and he sings about himself to it. He angers the Tiki gods and they kick him out. In the end Iago shows up. He's all in smoke and smut. Still he's so puffy. I want to hug him!.
I LOVE this show. Very Happy I listen to my audio of Iago's Friend Like Me everyday ( Laughing and even recorded my own parody of it once too Laughing). Are you an Iago fan too?
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Cinderellabration so bad!!! Man, I wish I could see it... but I want to see the CG show even more..

""OH mother...""

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen all of that except the Cinderellabration because isn't that new? It was Cinderella's Surprise...something when I was there and Genie and Jafar were fighting Laughing

Tiki room is great. I was right in front of Iago with all his crutch and megaphone glory Laughing

Philarmagic is friggen sweet! It felt like you really were on the carpet ride. Totally awesome.
And I am so relieved that I am not the only person who took a picture of that "Genie sings the blues" poster outside the room *dies laughing* Laughing

The Genie in the spectro magic parade scared me a little because his eyes were glowing all freaky like Shocked

And I thought about seeing the Indiana Jones thing for Aladdin/Scott as Indiana Jones on Full House purposes, but I didn't have any time. Mad

I totally got a picture of them waving at me in the MGM parade. I jumped up and down like a dork when I saw them coming the guy next me started laughing Laughing

I didn't do the carpet ride because it was insanely long.

I got all the merchandise there just about, which is either really sad or really pathetic, Laughing .

I also saw Aladdin in that snowglobe parade in the Magic Kingdom, too. I don't know if they still have that.

I didn't have enough time to go to Disney Quest and do the virtural carpet ride thing either. I had to save something for next time I go Wink
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Iago too. But no one can top Aladdin. ( yeah baby!) It just that when I see something fluffy and pudgy. I just want to hug it. OMG! There was a magic carpet ride at the MGM studios? Why did I miss that? Anyways, I thought I came at an off season. But there's no usch thing as a off season. Evil or Very Mad Lines are a killers but there's fastpass. Yeah AG, I thought of you when I saw that poster and took a picture of it because they didn't sell posters at the stores. If they do, that will be dope. Cinderellaboration seems to be the promotion of this year. That goes along with the 50th at the Disney Resort. I had three days while my parents were at a seminar. I was there by myself Crying or Very sad . I wasn't able to see Epcot. Laughing Ha! Ha! I cried at Philarmagic because it was so breathtaking and beautiful. The Wishes fireworks too!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Wishes was AWESOME. I had never seen fireworks that close before and then they boom the ending of the movie across the park which makes me cry anyway, so that made it worse Crying or Very sad

The carpet ride wasn't in MGM it was at Downtown Disney. Laughing
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
I like Iago too. But no one can top Aladdin. ( yeah baby!)!
I learned the hard way that those are dangerous words in the presence of Iago and Nessa. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'll top Aladdin all right Laughing
Dragonessa
Snarky Scientist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
I learned the hard way that those are dangerous words in the presence of Iago and Nessa. Laughing

The bad thing is, Mariposa isn't exposed to our presence as often as you are. But if she would stay here longer... Twisted Evil Laughing
Genie of da Pibb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooh no! THEY SHAN'T TAKE ANOTHER ONE! Shocked Laughing

NO YOU CAN'T!

YES I CAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonessa wrote:
Jas wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
The bad thing is, Mariposa isn't exposed to our presence as often as you are. But if she would stay here longer... Twisted Evil Laughing
Twisted Evil

Husse wrote:
Oooooh no! THEY SHAN'T TAKE ANOTHER ONE! Shocked Laughing

You're just upset about your Gilbert corruption. Laughing
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you can say that I'm pretty new here. I joined since january by writing fanfics and then I came to the messageboards because you guys are so fun! Very Happy Gilbert is a great comedian! He's was very entertaining on that special edition of the Aladdin double disc. I have a artist book of Aladdin and they drew the evolution of Iago. That was cool.
Husse
Genie of da Pibb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesomeness! I want a book. Crying or Very sad Laughing

YES, you have corrupted me with Gilbert...I will find SOMETHING to corrupt you with though, I have my ways... Twisted Evil

NO YOU CAN'T!

YES I CAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Husse wrote:
YES, you have corrupted me with Gilbert...I will find SOMETHING to corrupt you with though, I have my ways... Twisted Evil
Just me or is that a collective "you" that includes Iago and Nessa? Laughing
Genie of da Pibb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno about Iago, but it definitely includes you and Nessa. Twisted Evil

NO YOU CAN'T!

YES I CAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum